Terms and Conditions
Due to insurance restrictions we cannot supply to outside the European Union. Value of sales to non UK customers is limited to £80.
Pricing and postage
We are not VAT registered. The subtotal shown before postage is the price you pay for the goods. Postage costs are added for deliverable items (excluding any downloads) as follows:
|Up to £10||Up to £20||Over £20|
We aim to post goods on the same or first working day after receipt of the order. Unless otherwise arranged, items are sent by Royal Mail standard 1st class post within the UK. Royal Mail standard airmail is used for orders outside the UK. See airmail delivery times here
Refunds - general
- Please check goods and programs and let us know of any problems as soon as possible after receipt. Our contact details are here.
- Your statutory rights: Individuals purchasing for themselves by phone, fax, email or online have a statutory right to cancel within seven days of receipt of the goods and receive a repayment.
- Late delivery: We will offer a cancellation of your order and refund of any payment already made if for any reason we are unable to post your order within five working days.
- In other cases refunds will be made at the discretion of the directors. We will not refuse a reasonable request.
- Online purchasers with a query or problem concerning a transaction may also wish to refer to Worldpay's customer support page or PayPal's customer support page.
Refunds and replacements for printed materials
If there is a problem with printed materials supplied within a week of receipt we will replace them or provide a refund if requested. Please return items to the address below. You can also email us here. Please supply contact details and a brief statement on the nature of the problem. Please note that although the Pocket Packs, Gatekeeper Guides and Bird Poster are laminated they are not waterproof and nothing is totally child-proof. We cannot replace items that have been water damaged or subjected to unreasonably hard use.
Refunds and replacements for PC programs on CD
If the program does not operate correctly on a machine that meets the stated requirements within a week of receipt we will replace it or provide a refund if requested. Please fill in a few details here, ticking the refund box if required, and return the CD only to the address below. It is not necessary to return the printed material, folder or original packaging or to use any other protective packaging. Note that if a refund is made the program cannot be used on any PC.
Refunds and replacements for PC program downloads
If a download does not run it is always worth downloading again as any broadband interruptions may have caused corruption. It remains available for a week after purchase. If it still does not operate correctly on a machine that meets the stated requirements within a week of receipt we will replace it or provide a refund if requested. Please fill in a few details here and tick the refund box if required. Note that if a refund is made the program cannot be used on any PC.
Refunds for Android apps
If an Android app does not operate correctly on an Android phone within a week of receipt we will provide a refund if requested. You can email us here. Once a refund is made through the Google Market it will no longer be available.
Information collected through the shopping cart is only used to fill your order or as a necessary record for support, refund and accounting purposes. We do not otherwise contact customers unless requested or share information. Card or account details are only taken by Worldpay or PayPal on their secure pages and are not supplied to us.
Address for returns
Gatekeeper Educational Ltd
The Clock Tower
Cross in Hand